I'm joining Kacey over at Doodle Bugs in her weekly
link-up of the top 5 things from my week.
I know I'm a tad late, as its now Saturday, but I didn't have time
to share yesterday because I was getting ready for....
1. Date night! We had a blast with another couple getting dinner
and laughing the night away. :)
2. Gotta love field trips! And kids that are SOOOOO much more
brave than I...
3. These orange jeans just make me smile.
Really, any colored jeans make me smile.
I might have an addiction to color jeans, but it's sort of under control now. ;)
We had an MS awareness week at our school and
everyone wore orange one day to support the cause!
4. We are wrapping up our unit on plants and our seeds are growing!
This was taken about a week ago so now a lot of them have grown
leaves. I made a little mini-unit with some plant activities that I hope
to be ready to share tomorrow!
5. We started researching animals this week and writing our All About books
courtesy of Susan Moran! We barely got started but I'm already loving
her tips and methods for guiding young kiddos through writing nonfiction!
Check out her unit here.
Go link up to share your top 5 from this week here!